IMPORTANT INFORMATION: APPLICABLE ONLY TO CHILDREN WHO HAVE BEEN IN SCHOOL W/C 7.2.21
- If your child starts to develop symptoms of COVID-19 within the 48-hr period after breaking up on Friday 12 February, so that would be any time on Saturday 13 February or Sunday 14 February (up until 3pm), and goes on to test positive, you must inform the school, via email, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your child develops symptoms after 3pm on Sunday 14 February, you do not need to contact the school, but you must follow the advice from NHS test and trace.
In the email to the school, you must include the following (only email if symptoms develop in the 48-hr period specified above):
- Your child’s full name and D.O.B
- Your child’s year group
- When your started displaying symptoms – date and time required
- When the test took place
- When the result came back
- An up to date number to contact you on
- The inbox will be monitored by the Head Teacher.
- Please note that this inbox will close at 3pm on Sunday 14 February. Any information after that will need to go to NHS test and trace; the school will not be able to respond.
IDENTIFYING CLOSE CONTACTS
- If we do have a positive case within the time frames highlighted above and you receive a text to say that your child is a close contact, he/she must isolate for the time frame specified. Other members of the household can go about their normal business, within the parameters of current restrictions, unless symptoms develop, in which case the whole household should isolate, and a test should be booked.
- Please note that the school will be following government and we must adhere to it.