A big thank you from Miss Hood and to everyone who made a contribution.
We are holding a Macmillans World’s Biggest Coffee Morning tomorrow, 27 September 2019 from 9am-10.45am in the Dining Hall.
Large Cake and Slices are £1 and Smaller Cakes 50p
All are welcome.
GCSE Results can be collected from 9.00am on Thursday 22nd August. Entry by the pupil entrance.
- Monday 2 September and Tuesday 3 September are staff training days, meaning that the school is closed to pupils.
- School re-opens for our new Year 7 intake, at 8.50am, on Wednesday 4 September. Pupils will finish at 2.00pm on their first day.
- School re-opens for all pupils, at 8.50am, on Thursday 5 September, with all year groups finishing at the normal time of 3.00pm.
- Autumn Half term: Monday 28 October to Friday 1 November
- Christmas Holidays: Monday 23 December to Friday 3 January
- The academic calendar will be updated on the school website at the start of the new term with other key dates.
In memory of Chloe Rutherford and Liam Curry, on Wednesday 22 May pupils are invited to
wear one item of pink and/or blue for a 50p donation.
All proceeds go to their Together Forever trust.
INFORMATION FOR THE END OF THE SPRING TERM 2019
- Pupils finish at 3pm on Friday 5 April.
- The school re-opens on Tuesday 23 April at the normal time. Breakfast Club will run from 8.00am in the Dining Hall.
- Monday 6 May is a Bank Holiday, meaning that the school is closed to pupils.
- Any issues with school uniform should be rectified over the Easter break.
- From Friday 5 April, there will be specific year-group entry points into school. This includes both morning and afternoon entry.
- Further information about the Summer Term will be posted on the website after Easter.