INFORMATION FOR THE END OF THE SPRING TERM 2019
- Pupils finish at 3pm on Friday 5 April.
- The school re-opens on Tuesday 23 April at the normal time. Breakfast Club will run from 8.00am in the Dining Hall.
- Monday 6 May is a Bank Holiday, meaning that the school is closed to pupils.
- Any issues with school uniform should be rectified over the Easter break.
- From Friday 5 April, there will be specific year-group entry points into school. This includes both morning and afternoon entry.
- Further information about the Summer Term will be posted on the website after Easter.